SalsaBoston.com Message Board

Friends for Hector Tricoche

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ SalsaBoston.com Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Franky Rodriguez on May 21, 2007 at 19:19:14:

Friends for Hector Tricoche Fund

Hello,

My name is Franky Rodriguez, on July 21st of 2007 my band will be celebrating its 20th anniversary as one of the top backup salsa bands in the industry. Twenty years ago, the second artist my band performed with was Hector Tricoche. We have since performed with Hector on numerous occasions and have earned his respect enough to represent him in some Northeast States. Two weeks ago, his wife Marcia called to inform me of his medical condition and asked if there was anything that I could do in my immediate area.

Hectorís condition is a very serious one. After having various procedures on his heart, it has been determined by his doctors that his heart is weak and that he will need a heart transplant. The cost of this operation and aftercare could surpass $150,000 dollars after his insurance coverage is consumed.

So what Iíve decided to do was to make our night, his night to help his cause. We already have commitments from several of the most well known artist in the salsa industry such as Johnny Rivera, Tony Vega, Anthony Cruz, Paquito Guzman, Adalberto Santiago, Edgar Joel, Moncho Rivera, Viti Ruiz and Maelo Ruiz. These artist have all expressed interest in participating to help Hectorís cause.

This is an invitation only event due to limited space, but pictures & video clips will be made available to all donors. Please take time to consider the impact your donation may have no matter how small on Hector and his family that now includes 9-month old twin daughters.

Help save the life of one of the best salsa singers of this generation.

Please make donations to:

Citizens Bank
90 Pleasant Valley St.
Methuen, MA 01844

Friends for Hector Tricoche
Account # 1310422998

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 978-828-5328

Sincerely, Franky Rodriguez

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: