Posted by Andres Giraldo on February 16, 2009 at 21:36:57:
Come and Join us for another fun Session, Our goal its to make you a better SOCIAL DANCER,
Don't be afraid, Its a Very Friendly Class.
Intensive Training Session
With Andres & Leah
Starts Tuesday February 24th
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum thatís based primarily on your needs. This will be a g reat experience!!
Start Date February 24th, End Date:March 17th 2009
8:00 - 10:00pm
-2 hours per week
-4 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Techniq ue: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Body Movement, Musicality and Fun
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Cost - Full Session $90 Drop In's $25
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike
Free Parking Lot.
For more Info/Register e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755-6920
Post a Followup