Posted by Andres Grialdo on April 02, 2009 at 20:37:58:
Welcome spring with some fun salsa dancing, be part of Boston's best Training Program. Lots of dancers have come out of this program, many have become performers, instructors and great social dancers. Bring your dancing to the next level and enjoy the love for salsa music and dance.
Intensive Training Session
With Andres & Leah
Starts Tuesday April 7th
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum thatís based primarily on your needs. This will be a great experience!!
Start Date April 7th - May 5th
8:00 - 10:00pm
-2 hours per week
-5 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Body Movement, Musicality and Fun
Added Benefits (to help you become a better dancer)
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Sign up Before April 3rd for Full Session $110
Cost after April 3rd - Full Session $120
Drop In's are Welcome $25 each day
To sign up email Andres at Sonerito@aol.com
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd floor
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike
Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755-6920
Post a Followup