Posted by Andres Giraldo on May 11, 2009 at 16:31:40:
Salsa Y Control Dance Company
Intensive Training Session
NEW Session With Andres & Leah
This session would be focusing on Spinning & Partnering, Lets do those doubles!!!
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum thatís based primarily on your needs. This will be a great experience!! Is the Best Salsa Training you woul d get in Boston, become a better social dancer and enjoy yourself.
Start Date May 19th,
End Date: June 16th 2009
8:00 - 10:00pm
-2 hours per week
-5 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Cost: $120 per person / $110 per person If you took our last Session.
(At least 50% or full payment must be made at the first day(May 19th).)
If paying 50%, remaining balance must be paid on the 3rd week.
No refunds or make up classes for individual absent.
Drop Inís Welcome $25 for 2 hours.
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike
Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 - 6920
Post a Followup