Posted by Andres Giraldo on September 01, 2009 at 12:00:38:
Salsa Y Control Dance Company
Intensive Training Session
Winter Session With Andres & Leah
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum thatís based primarily on your needs. This will be a great experience!! Many great dancers in Boston have started In our Training Program, become one of them.
Start Date September15th,
End Date: October 13th 2009
8:00 - 10:00pm
-2 hours per week
-5 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week. (to help you improve your dancing)
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, one person (Full session students only).
- $50 Private, per couple (Full session students only)
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Cost: $120, $110 If you took last session.
(At least 50% or full payment must be made at the first day(Sept 15th).)
If paying 50%, remaining balance must be paid on the 3rd week.
No refunds or make up classes for individual absent.
Drop Inís Welcome: $25 for 2 hours.
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike
Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 - 6920
Post a Followup