Posted by andres Giraldo on January 01, 2010 at 19:18:21:
Salsa Y Control Dance Company
Intensive Training Session
Winter Session With Andres & Leah
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum that’s based primarily on your needs. This will be a great experience!!
Start Date January 12th
End Date: February 16th
7:30 – 8:30pm Beginner Level **NEW
8:30 - 10:00pm Intermediate Level **NEW
- 6 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Class Price , 6 Weeks Drop Inn
Beginner*NEW $75 $15
Intermediate $100 $20
No refunds or make up classes for individual absent.
Register ahead, Space Limited
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 - 6920
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike, Free Parking Lot.
Post a Followup