Posted by Andres Giraldo on February 18, 2010 at 13:35:20:
Salsa Y Control Dance Company
Intensive Training Session
March 1st - April 6th 2010
Salsa Y Control Brings you a NEW Session with New classes, learn from one of Boston's most experienced Instructors. Join us and we'll help you improve your dancing and take it to the next level. We Guarantee you'll have fun Dancing Salsa With Us, Like it should be. Spread the love for Salsa.
Adv. Beginner Level
With Andres & Leah
The Purpose of this Session is to help you improve your salsa dancing skills significantly in a small, fun, and intensive setting. You will be sure to get more individual attention, and a curriculum that’s based primarily on your needs. This will be a great experience!!
Start Date March 1st,
End Date: April 6th , 2010
8:30 – 10:00pm Advanced Level (Certain Requirements Apply, Contact us)
8:00 – 9:00pm Adv. Beginner Level
9:00 – 10:30pm Intermediate Levels
- 6 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
- Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
- Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
- Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great, fun & experienced Instructors.
Cost: $75 for Adv. Beginner Class. $100 for Intermediate or Advanced Class.
(At least 50% or full payment must be made at the first day(March 1st).)
*No refunds or make up classes for individual absent.*
Drop In’s Welcome: $15 for Adv. Beginner. $20 for Intermediate
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike, Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 - 6920
Post a Followup