Posted by Salsalegre's Travel and Dance Fusion, DOMINICAN RE on April 13, 2010 at 12:53:04:
Salsalegre offers a dynamic way to enjoy Caribbean travel while learning the most popular latin dances: INTENSIVE DANCE TRAINING IN SALSA, MERENGUE, BACHATA. All activities and dance lessons are led by experienced dance instructors who are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Intensive dance lessons/workshops:
3 and a half hours daily of intensive dance lessons in a group format with one on one assistance
• 1 hour daily Bachata lessons
• half hour daily Merengue lessons
• 2 hours daily Salsa lessons (divided into beginners and advance sessions)
• Beginners will learn the basic steps to all of the latin dances, including turn patterns and timing for leaders and followers
• Advanced students will focus on timing, styling and complex turn patterns.
All lessons will be led by latin dance aficionados….
• 2 American Dance Instructors (Martin Rivera & Sydonee Harris)
• 2 Dominican Dance Instructors (Ariel & Diana)
1. SAONA ISLAND TRIP
This excursion offers boat travel to and from Saona Island, snorkeling in a natural ocean pool with sea wild life and a fun beach party with food and drinks. The Saona Island trip includes a special dance lesson of cha-cha on the beach followed by a beach side latin dance party
2. SANTO DOMINGO TRIP
This excursion offers bus travel to The Capital City of the Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo. We’ll visit the cobblestone streets of the colonial city, enjoy cocktails by El Conde, and take a walk down the famous Malecon strip... We’ll dance at the local bars enabling you to practice your “steps” with natives of the island, the other group members and your dance instructors.
3. PRIVATE PARTIES will be hosted at our favorite dance spots in La Romana where you will experience the best of the island and the “heat” of the music.
SAVE THE DATES: SUNDAY OCTOBER 31ST THRU NOVEMBER 7TH 2010
LOCATION: THIS SALSALEGRE VACATION WILL BE HELD AT THE VIVA WYNDHAM DOMINICUS BEACH RESORT IN LA ROMANA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
RATES: THE DANCE INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM AND ALL EXCURSIONS (INCLUDING BOAT AND BUS TRANSFERS TO AND FROM SITES VISITED) HAS A COST OF $590.00. SPACE IS LIMITED.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, THERE IS A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $150.00 NEEDED. BEFORE SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2010
PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHECKS AND OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO SALSALEGRE. (Mail to:) MARTIN RIVERA FOR SALSALEGRE AT 53 MONTICELLO STREET, PROVIDENCE RI 02904 (1ST FLOOR)
PLEASE NOTE: ( THE COST ABOVE DOES NOT INCLUDE FLIGHTS, AIRPORT TRANSFERS OR RESORT ACCOMODATIONS)
For more information on cost and booking:
Martin 401-368-5309, email@example.com
Sydonee 401-965-6380, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Followup