Posted by Andres Giraldo on October 18, 2010 at 22:07:09:
New Salsa Y Control Training Program With Andres & Leah
Best Training Program in Boston. Join the FUN!!!
Start Date October 26th
End Date: December 7th 2010
Note - No class on Nov 2nd
8:00 9:15pm Intermediate Level
9:15 10:30pm Intermediate Higher Level
Requirements For Intermediate Higher Level 9-10:30
Prep for single-double Spins, Copa, Inside & Outside Turns, Hook Turn, Spot Turns, All Individually and Consistently.
- Please be advised that if we feel you are not ready for these levels we will recommend other classes that will better suit you.
-6 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
-Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
-Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
-Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $40 Privates, $50 Couples (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Cost 6 weeks: $90 each level - hour and fifteen minute class
Drop Ins (If space available): $20
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike, Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 6920
New Salsa Y Control Dance Social
Don't Miss It!!!
Sunday November 7th 6-9pm $8
Special Performance By Nico & Paula from Italy
Also the Newest shows by SYC Dance company
Dance Republic Studio
Post a Followup