Posted by andres Giraldo on January 07, 2011 at 09:41:58:
* New * Salsa Y Control Training Program With Andres & Leah
* Placement/Review/Registration Class January 11th FREE 8-9pm
Start Date January 18th
End Date: February 22nd 2011
8:00 - 9:15pm Intermediate Group 1
9:15 10:30pm Intermediate Group 2 (Higher Level)
Requirements For Intermediate Higher Level 9:15-10:30
Prep for single-double Spins, Copa, Inside & Outside Turns, Hook Turn, Spot Turns, All Individually and Consistently.
- Please be advised that if we feel you are not ready for these levels we will recommend other classes that will better suit you.
-6 weeks of intensive training on the following areas of dancing
-Partnering Technique: Proper hands hold techniques, space control, partner connection, timing, and turn patterns.
-Spinning Technique: proper feet position, body control, spotting technique, drills, and timing -
-Footwork & Ladies Styling.
- Free Raffles - Club Passes and Salsa CD's, each week.
- You can record what you have learned after each class.
- $50 Privates, (Regular Price $70) (Full session students only).
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Great & fun Instructors.
Cost 6 weeks: $90 each level -
Drop Ins (If space available): $20
Dance Republic Dance Studio
20 Linden St. 3rd Floor, Allston/Brighton, MA 02134
Close to BU, Brighton and the Mass Pike, Free Parking Lot.
For more info e-mail or call Sonerito@aol.com (617) 755 6920
Post a Followup